Friday 24 November 2017

Who Is The Most Important Person In Your Life???

Lemme give you a clue :

Have you ever asked yourself why is it that words, even from those you dislike (or even those you don't know), really affect you?

Well, its this simple, Every human being is significant. Whether they are poor or rich, drunk or sober, sick or healthy, e.t.c, they are equally significant.

Anyway, enough about everyone else, lets talk about you.



I know my mind may play tricks on me at times but today, its sober and ready to share the little knowledge I believe it has acquired in this journey called life.

Yes, you matter.

Recently, in my reading adventures, I came across this phrase "You are the center of the universe". I dug deeper, and actually, I came to learn that its true, at least for now. So enjoy your life because your world revolves around you. I mean it.

When I say your world revolves around you, I'm not talking about history, physics, geography or any of those things you learn in class, so if you are going to bring your educational brilliance-ness here, please readjust your mind then come back and continue reading.

When I say that, I say it to mean that you are a very significant person. Your life matters. Wherever it is that you're at, you are needed. Even if it doesn't seem so at times.

I was to publish this yesterday but it felt too touchy feeling and so i felt that people don't want to be told this. After I had shutdown my laptop and do something else, a reality show i really like started and I decided to watch it.

Its a makeover show, and this lady was brought in. She really needed the makeover haha. I mean, she was in a very baggy long dress, some shoes I cannot describe and wore two sweaters over the dress. She looked like she was from 1950s. She said she was ashamed of her body and she was afraid of attention. Long story short, I realized that people have feelings whose food is words to remind them of there greatness. 

She was very beautiful and pretty, i mean, she had an hour glass figure but her insecurities could not allow her see past her "big chest" as she put it.  Which by the way, looked good too.

Its okay to have issues, its okay not to be perfect. Don't let your imperfections
cloud your judgment of you. Even that person you see is so perfect, trust me, they are not. Everyone has issues, that i can confidently attest to you. So don't ever be tempted to think that there is someone better than you or more important than you because its never gonna happen and it ain't true.

When it comes to self, don't measure yourself against anyone other than yourself. Its cliché but i don't think many people really say it and mean it. But I mean it. DO NOT MEASURE YOU WITH ANYONE


Then if anything affects you and you think it ain't being done right, Speak Up. You have a voice Use it.





So in short:
  • You Are The Center Of The Universe.
  • Your World Revolves Around You.
  • You Are The Most Important Person To You.
  • You Are The Measure Of Beauty And Intelligence In Your World.
  • Your Opinions Matter 
 Spoken Word(A must Watch)
 
PS: The entire universe is a projection of consciousness. We experience the universe as a projection through us because each of us is a center of consciousness. Therefore we are all centers of the universe. There really is no here or there because everything is at one point where consciousness is. We all do not exist in different places but are all present at one point. The reality of here and there is all created and experienced within the singularity of consciousness itself. Where you are is the center of the universe.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.AZIEGBE on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.AZIEGBE through his email now DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208. or my assistant text me +1 (601) 452-8622 or email: JAMESAVA0001@GMAIL.COM...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments

LOST

😑😑😑Have you ever wished that you were placed in someone else's shoes just so that you may see life in their perspective? L...