Saturday 16 January 2016

TIME REALLY FLIES AND SO WE GROWING IN TO higher MILESTONES: MARRIAGE




Okay before I start, DID YOU KNOW:
In Scotland and Ireland, 29th February in a leap year is said to be the one day when a woman can propose to her partner. Finland has the same custom with the addition that a man rejecting such a proposal was expected to buy his suitor enough cloth for a skirt as compensation.
So I’ve been researching on why men propose on one knee and I came cross very interesting reasons which just left me so flittered. okay, lemme not keep you waiting, here is what it all means:
Kneeling is a common practice in ceremonial situations such as praying and other religious activities. Kneeling can have the same spiritual connotation and can be seen as a sign of respect when proposing to a woman.
This custom of proposing n one knee goes back to the days of knighthood and chivalry. Knights would kneel while being awarded honors from kings and queens. A marriage proposal can be seen as an honor.
It’s a sign of respect, honor and surrender. Those are the reasons behind the bended knee in marriage. It’s a sign of respect, the man lowers himself as an act of humility before the woman he decides to spend the rest of his life with.
Furthermore, when he is on one knee, the man is face to face with the woman’s womb, where life is created. He is honoring her body and honoring her as the Lord’s creation which deserves to be revered.
The man is surrendering himself and the rest of his life to her. He is surrendering bachelorhood for fatherhood in promising to raise children with her and remain faithful to her in all things.
The bent knee proposal elevates the ring’s position between the two people which allows the light to hit it clearly. This brings out the shine of the ring which is a sign of commitment between the couples.
But whether or not these ideas of origin are true, any kind of proposal – bended knee or flash mob – is a gesture of love and commitment.

2 comments:

  1. I can’t believe this is really true I never believe there is cure to this hsv 2 because all the hospital have told me there is no cure to it, few months ago I saw this man email DR.AZIEGBE on internet from a testimony share by someone who he help with his herbal cure I contact his email and ask for his help also, that is how he inform me about the cure process and this man sent me a herbal medicine which I took according to the way he instructed for 2 week I can’t believe when I go for test my result come out negative i am so happy to share this to the world there is real cure to herpes you can also contact DR.AZIEGBE through his email now DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL.COM and also WhatsApp him +2349035465208. or my assistant text me +1 (601) 452-8622 or email: JAMESAVA0001@GMAIL.COM...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everyone Here,
    My Name is Dylan Brandon, I'm from UK and I was once a Vaginal Cancer patent.
    Until one day I watched Dr Itua Herbal Remedy on TV Channel on how he uses Herbal medicines to cure all kind of disease, I was very inst rested on his herbal remedy because I was very sick at that moment and I was diagnosed of Brain Tumor and Vaginal Cancer. I took the risk to take his treatment after watching his documentary,
    I contacted him on Email and explain my situation to him, he kindly told me how it works also how I can purchase his herbal product which I did.
    A week later the herbal medicines was ship to me through courier service, I drank his herbal medicines for three weeks and I was healed, cured from Brain Tumor/Vaginal Cancer.
    It was so marvelous even my friends with Breast/Prostate Cancer also contacted this Dr Itua for herbal product and they are all cured as well with Dr Itua Herbal Medicines, I do not how many Sick people are here today or whom are not yet read this. I pray god should let you see this to know there is a wellness for you. He guaranties me that he can cure the listed diseases below______Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,
    Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Breast Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Tumor,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Tach Diseases,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Adrenal cancer.Bile duct cancer,Bone cancer ,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Wart Removal,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis. Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    Dr Itua Herbal Center Contact,Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments

LOST

😑😑😑Have you ever wished that you were placed in someone else's shoes just so that you may see life in their perspective? L...